Friday, December 30, 2005

wretched



WITH OR WITHOUT YOU
Utada Hikaru (originally done by U2)

See the stone set in your eyes
See the thorn twist in your side
I wait for you

Sleight of hand and twist of fate
On a bed of nails she makes me wait
And I wait without you
With or without you, with or without you

Through the storm we reach the shore
You give it all but I want more
And Im waiting for you
* With or without you, with or without you
I cant live with or without you

** And you give yourself away
And you give yourself away
And you give, and you give
And you give yourself away

My hands are tied, my body bruised
Shes got me with nothing to win
And nothing left to lose

Repeat **
Repeat * 2x

Comments:
sbe ko nga ito yun sa U2..

nun nabasa ko sa datin mong post, akala ko ibang song.. :D
 
ganda diba! :)
mas love ko version nya :) lumabas yung emotions ng song.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]