Sunday, March 13, 2005
phantom-IM-ed
time to ramble again about things that i'm beginning to hate now.
i realized that some of the friends in my YM list stick to their invisible mode - perhaps they probably don't want to be bothered or are maybe hiding from someone. i'll just know that they are online when they pop me a "Hi! What's up?" or Buzz! alert.
but thinking more about it, I feel as if I am used in all this messenger connectivity, when other people can see me online but I can't ever see them online! where's common decency in there?
i'm now thinking of a resolution - I WON'T RESPOND TO IM's FROM INVISIBLE PEOPLE. since they wish to be invisible, i'll respect their choice and give them what they want.
if they would wish to talk to me about something, it wouldn't take much from them - they just have to be decent enough to leap out first of the IM phantoms they have made of themselves.
i realized that some of the friends in my YM list stick to their invisible mode - perhaps they probably don't want to be bothered or are maybe hiding from someone. i'll just know that they are online when they pop me a "Hi! What's up?" or Buzz! alert.
but thinking more about it, I feel as if I am used in all this messenger connectivity, when other people can see me online but I can't ever see them online! where's common decency in there?
i'm now thinking of a resolution - I WON'T RESPOND TO IM's FROM INVISIBLE PEOPLE. since they wish to be invisible, i'll respect their choice and give them what they want.
if they would wish to talk to me about something, it wouldn't take much from them - they just have to be decent enough to leap out first of the IM phantoms they have made of themselves.
Comments:
<< Home
sorry.
anyway, bukas pa ang sr thai.. nalipat na nga lang sila sa tabi ng polly's.. but u probably know that.. lunch tayo minsan.
anyway, bukas pa ang sr thai.. nalipat na nga lang sila sa tabi ng polly's.. but u probably know that.. lunch tayo minsan.
hay nako. totoo yan. nakakainis nga. pero di ko matiis na hindi magreply. pero try ko rin gawin minsan. hehe.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

